It’s a game loved equally by high rollers and midnight runners – Blackjack Touch. Now you can play this absolutely awesome green baize favourite where-ever the whim may take you on the screen of your iPhone, Windows or Android device. All you have to do is turn the cards and watch for the fateful smile of Lady Luck.
- Blackjack Touch is a Smartphone presentation of the casino staple
- Play up to 3 hands at any time using a 6 deck background mechanic
- Double up on any hand to draw another card for an additional bet
- Split similar cards to maximise your winning chances
- Take even money when you have Blackjack against dealer’s ace
- Take insurance out against dealer hitting Blackjack
- Play in Safari, Chrome, Internet Explore and Android Stock browsers
- 99.59% return to player
- Maximum win of €120,000 on offer
- Play for fun and get acquainted with the game
HOW TO PLAY – INSTRUCTIONS
Playing Blackjack Touch is just like being with a croupier at a casino. The controls are simple and intuitive and easy to master.
- In order to make a bet, simply tap a chip and place it on 1 of the 3 hand spaces on the table. Players can bet on 1-3 hands per game against the dealer. Add multiple chips to increase your bet and press the clear button to clear bets. Bet between €1 and €500 per hand.
- After the hand has been dealt the player is given a number of standard choices including splitting your cards, doubling up, taking insurance or easy money.
- When the player has finished making all their choices, the dealer plays out their hand and all winnings are paid.
HOW TO PLAY – BONUSES
Alongside the standard options available in Blackjack, there are a number of special bets available in Blackjack Touch. These bets are as follows:
- Split Bet – when you are dealt two cards of the same value you are permitted to split these for an additional bet. Further cards are dealt on each card to make them into a two card Blackjack hand, and both hands are played out as normal.
- Double Bet – when a player has been dealt a Blackjack hand they have the option to take another card for an additional bet. However this card is the only extra card they can take should they choose this option and then the hand value is calculated.
- Even Money – if the player is dealt Blackjack and the dealer is showing an ace, the player has the option to take an even money bet where their bet is paid out at a 1:1 return.