The Invisible Man
- Video slot presentation with 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 bet lines (fixed)
- Wild symbols substitute to help you make those winning combinations
- Griffin and police wild symbols traverse the board during respins
- Merge wild symbols to enter the game’s free spin round
- Start your free spins with ten bonus spins under your belt
- 8 wilds of a single type in the free spin round can trigger an advanced bonus
- Police spins give you 5 random wilds on each spin
- Griffin bonus gives you pick and click feature game action
- Return to player rated at 96.40%
- Hit frequency for any win 29.0%
- 10,000 coin single line jackpot
- 200,000 coin total available jackpot
HOW TO PLAY - BONUSES
During The Invisible Man’s base game there are two kinds of special wilds. The police wilds start on reel 5 and move one reel left with each respin, whilst the Griffin wilds start on reel 1 and move one reel right with each respin. When you hit one of these special wilds, the reels respin until the wild is removed from the grid.
If a Griffin wild and a police wild merge on the reels, this takes you through to the game’s free spin round with 10 spins under your belt. Any additional merge occurring on the same spin adds a further 4 spins to your count.
During the standard free spins there are two special meters – one for Griffin wilds and one for police wilds. Every time a wild drops off the grid this increments the appropriate meter by 1. If either meter hits 8, this initiates the Griffin’s rage feature or police bonus spins.
The police bonus spins give you a chance to hit 3 spins with 5 randomly placed wilds. With random wild placement you can hit some truly huge prizes.
The Griffin rage feature takes you to a number of locations where you pick objects revealing multipliers and cash prizes. At the end of the game all your winnings are calculated and paid out.